Sunday, December 2, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

And so it is the final curtain..........What to say? It's been a wonderful, if hurried, journey to some form of technological enlightenment. Many things to ponder, to revisit, to remember (44000 accounts, passwords and log ins!) Favourite locations include Flickr, Bloglines, Image generators, Del.icio.us and YuoTube. What have I learnt? Lots ... enough anyway to be able to enlighten my techno savvy teenagers on some of the mysteries of the Web, and that is an achievement! What's next? Hopefully, Web/Learning 3.0, 4.0........., but can I buy some time from somewhere? Please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.